- 2 cups Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 tb sp Oil
- 1 tb sp Garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup Pistachios chopped
- 2 Green chilies(or you can use ground black pepper also)
- 2 tb sp Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
1. Toast the pistachios till they turn in to a nice color for a few min. over a medium heat. Let them cool then put all ingredients in to a blender except oil and grind till mixture become pureed.
2. Then add oil and grind till pesto become smooth and creamy.
3. Enjoy this delicious pesto with any boiled vegetables or with pasta and also as a dipping for deep fried snack like Falafel.