- 500 gram White Fish Fillet, in large cubes
- 2 Onions, chopped
- piece of Ginger root,chopped finely
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped finely
- 2 Green Chillies, chopped finely
- 1 Bell Pepper, cut
- 4 Tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Cream
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- Handful Green Coriander, cut
Fry the onions, garlic, chillies and bell pepper for 5 minutes.
Add the fish and the ginger and stir fry 3 minutes more.
Add the coconut cream and the turmeric and 1/2 cup of water and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and simmer for 2 minutes.
Sprinkle with green coriander.