- 2 lbs of any white fish fillets (cut into 2-3-inch pieces)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- Salt To Taste
- 1 tbsp ground coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp ground cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
1. Blend together ginger, garlic, vinegar, salt, coriander, cumin, cayenne and oil in the blender to form a fine paste.
2. Marinate the fish pieces into the paste for about 4 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Pre-heat the oven on maximum heat at broil.
4. Cover the oven tray with foil to avoid mess.
5. Place the marinated fish pieces on the tray and broil for about 8-10 minutes.
6. Turn over and broil for about 8 minutes again.
7. Keep a constant check. Broiling time may vary depending on the thickness of fish pieces.
8. Serve the tandoori fish hot with your favorite chutney.