- 1 ½ cups corn kernels
- 1 egg beaten slightly
- enough cornflour to coat the corn kernels or seeds
- 1 tbsp maida(all-purpose flour)
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- oil for deep-frying
- pinch of pepper pwd/chilli pwd (optional)
- chopped coriander leaves for garnish
Mix together the corn kernels,egg,cornflour,garlic-ginger paste and salt such that the steamed corn is well coated with this mixture.
Heat oil in a vessel and deep fry the corn over high heat until golden brown.Drain on absorbent paper.
Sprinkle pepper pwd/chilli pwd and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.