- 1 lb. minced chicken
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 15 oz. cans tomato sauce
- 1 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 12 oz. carton of fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/2 C. grated parmesan cheese
- 12 oz. lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 12 oz. shredded non-fat mozzarella cheese
Brown chicken mince and onions in a skillet.
Add garlic powder, tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt and oregano. Cook long enough to get it warm.
In a bowl mix the cottage cheese, parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
Spoon a layer of meat sauce onto the bottom of the crockpot. Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodle (break to fit) and top with cheese mixture (you may have to use a knife to spread it).
Repeat layers two more times.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.