- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple, with juice, drained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
1. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt into a mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar and eggs.
3. Stir the liquid mixture into the flour; mix well.
4. Add the walnuts, pineapple, raisins and carrots; stir again.
5. Grease and flour a 9" square pan or four mini-loaf pans. Fill the pans 2/3 full with batter.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes. (Mini-loaves take about 30 minutes).