- 1 lobster tail, halves
- 2 garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/4 tsp hot chili powder
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter -softened
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Saute minced garlic and shallot with 2 tbs of butter.
2. Add in chili and curry powder and saute for 1 min. Let it cool and add in lemon juice. Keep aside (or you can refrigerate) until ready to use.
3. Seasoned lobster tail with salt and pepper. Lightly butter a frying pan and cook the lobster tail. (Just like shrimp, this should not take long)
4. When the lobster is done, pour some of the Lemon Curry Butter on top. Eat with steamed vegetable like broccoli and carrot. You can also drizzle some of the Lemon Curry Butter on the vegetables like I did.