- 20 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 7 oz. cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 tsp garlic, chopped
- 3/4 cup of onions, cut into wide squares
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, cut into wide squares
- 4 dry roasted red chillis
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 2 green chillis, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Blanche the mushrooms (immerse in boiling water until cooked) and drain; keep aside. Fry the cashew nuts until golden brown.
2. Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet. Saute the garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
3. Add all the ingredients, including the mushrooms and cashew nuts, and toss on high heat for a few minutes. Add a little stock if needed.
4. Serve hot with steamed rice.