- 4 boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 can (about 14 ounces) pineapple rings
- 1 pouch (about 3/4 cup) 10-minute rice (white or brown)
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Brush both sides of chicken with oil.
Combine teriyaki sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
Drain pineapple rings, reserving juice. Measure out 1 1/4 cups juice, adding water if needed. Combine juice and rice in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and cook rice until tender, 10 to 13 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, grill chicken 5 to 6 minutes on first side. Turn, brush with some teriyaki mixture and grill another 3 to 4 minutes.
Place pineapple rings on grill, brush with teriyaki mixture and grill 1 to 2 minutes each side. Serve chicken and pineapple rings with rice.