- 2 15-ounce cans of garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 4 tomatoes (about 2 lbs.), cored and chopped
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups of chopped onion
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 Tbsp of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Chopped parsley for garnish
Combine the garbanzo beans, tomatoes, eggs, and onion in a large bowl.
Separately mix the dressing ingredients in a jar or a small bowl - olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over salad ingredients. Sprinkle on chopped parsley. Serve immediately.