- Small Broccoli florets (about 2 inches each) - 15/20
- Freshly crushed black pepper - 1 tsp
- Olive oil - 3 tsps
- Crushed red pepper - 1 tsp
- Lemon zest - 1 tsp
- Dried oregano - 1/4th tsp
- Italian bread crumbs - 1/2 cup
- Parmesan cheese - 1/2 cup
Add 2 tsps of olive oil, salt, pepper, oragano and crushed red pepper to the broccoli florets and mix well. Lay it out on a baking sheet and bake for 15 mins at 350 degrees.
Once you see the broccoli crisping on the outside but still having the crunch remove it from the oven.
Mix in lemon zest with the baked broccoli and top with mizture of bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and olive oil.
Broil for 2 minutes until the cheese melts and bread crumbs become brown.