- Ground nut oil
- 8 chicken thighs, skin and bone removed, cut into large chunks
- 150g of mushrooms, halved
- 400ml tin of coconut milk
- 200ml chicken stock
- 6 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tblspns Thai fish sauce
- Handful of basil, chopped
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- 150g green beans
Brown the chicken in the oil and remove with a slotted spoon.
Brown the mushrooms in same pan.
Add the chicken back into the pan and stir in two heaped tablespoons of the curry paste. Stir to combine.
Add the coconut milk, stock, kaffir lime leaves, fish sauce and herbs. Stir well.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 mins.
Taste sauce regularly and add curry paste until the dish is perfectly hot.
Add the green beans and simmer for another 7 minutes.