- 2 tablespoon grated cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 2 small onion finely chopped
- 2 green chilli chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon ginger finely chopped
- 8 bread slices
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- oil for deep frying
- salt to taste
Mix the milk, grated cheese, chopped onions, green chilli,ginger, coriander leaves and salt in a bowl.
Spoon the mixture on to each bread slice and roll it tight.
Heat the oil for deep frying on high flame. Drop in the rolls slowly.
Reduce the heat and fry on medium flame stirring frequently till the rolls are crisp and light brown in color.
Drain on a paper towel.