- Elbow macaroni - 1 packet
- Carrots - 2 chopped into small piece
- Beans - ~25 chopped into small pieces
- Onion - 1 big sliced
- Peas - 1 cup
- Ginger - 1 inch piece chopped fine
- Garlic - 3 pods chopped fine
- Cheese - chopped into small pieces
- Garam masala - 1/4th tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Dried red chillies - 2
- Curry leaves - 8
- Oil - 1 tsp
Boil the elbow macaroni in hot water until it is a little underdone. Drain and keep aside.
Heat oil and add the curry leaves, dried chillies, ginger and garlic and let it cook for 1 min.
Add the sliced onion and cook until golden brown.
Add the rest of the veggies and cook until a little soft.
Add the garam masala, salt and chilli powder and the cooked macaroni. Mix well and place a lid and let it cook for 2 mins.
Turn off the gas and add half the cheese and mix in. Squeeze some lemon juice and mix in. Use the rest as a garnish before serving and enjoy hot!