- 1 cup scallions
- 1 cup packed spinach (about 3 ounces)
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 cup fresh dill
- 16 eggs
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 13x9 inch baking dish with parchment. Butter the bottom and sides of the dish.
2. Finely chop the first five ingredients and combine in a large bowl. You can use a food processor to save chopping time.
3. Beat eggs in a medium bowl and then add remaining eight ingredients. Mix well.
4. Add egg mixture to greens until thoroughly combined.
5. Pour into baking dish and bake for 45 minutes or until firm in the center.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature.