- Vanilla/orange cake mix or store bought pound/angel cake
- Instant vanilla pudding mix- 1 medium pack
- Frozen whipped topping-1 tub
- oranges-5 peeled and segmented
- condensed milk- 1 small can
- milk- 1/2 cup
Bake the cake and prepare the pudding according to the package instructions.
Cut the cake into small rectangular pieces(2"x1").
Now everything is ready to set the trifle.
In a trifle bowl or any glass bowl arrage the cake pieces. pour some milk to soften the cake.
Arrange the orange pieces on top of it. spoon in some condensed milk on top of the fruit.
Pour in the prepared custard into a thin layer(thin or thick layer depends upon the size of the bowl.If u have a small bowl then it is better to have thin layers). Then add the whipped cream.
Repeat these layers once again.
Refrigerate and serve chilled.